Flu vaccinations are now available at all 11 Crystal Lake Clinic locations.
Call your providers office to schedule your flu vaccination today!
Most insurances cover the cost of flu vaccination.
What are the benefits of flu vaccination?
There are many reasons to get a flu vaccine each year. The Center for Disease Control recommends everyone 6 months and older get a flu vaccine. Below is a summary of the benefits of flu vaccination
- Flu vaccination can keep you from getting sick with flu.
- Flu vaccination can reduce the risk of flu-associated hospitalization for children, working age adults, and older adults.
- Flu vaccination helps prevent serious medical events associated with some chronic conditions.
- Vaccination helps protect women during and after pregnancy.
- Flu vaccine can be life-saving in children.
- Flu vaccination has been shown in several studies to reduce severity of illness in people who get vaccinated but still get sick.
- Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, including those who are more vulnerable to serious flu illness, like babies and young children, older people, and people with certain chronic health conditions.