E-Visit Instructions for patient
To set up an E-Visit:
Call your CRYSTAL LAKE CLINIC office to schedule an E-Visit with your provider, If your provider is not available for E-Visit, we have several other providers that can take care of you. Give us a call!
- On your mobile device – Go to your app store (Google Play Store for Android phones or Apple App store for I-Phones)
- Search for the app: Care Convene Patient
- Download Care Convene Patient App
- Open Care Convene Patient App
- Click Register at bottom of the screen
- Click “I will register myself”
- Enter your information
- Provider code – type: CRYSTAL
- Click Register
- Go to your email to verify your account – you will have a Care Convene Verification email, click the blue “verify my email” button within the email.
- Close out of your email.
- Go back to the Care Convene Patient app
- Sign in to Care Convene Patient app with your email and the password you created at registration.
- Click Settings at bottom right ***no need to add insurance, we will bill insurance separately.
- Click “Enter payment information”, then click the + sign at top right, then Add card numbers, then click Save Card.
- If the visit is for your dependent, go to settings again (bottom right) to add dependents, click + sign at top right, enter dependent’s info and save changes
- Click Visit button at center bottom about 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Click Tap to Begin
- Click who visit is for
- Select your provider
- Visit now or later – tap NOW
- Click appropriate reason for visit and answer questions.
- At the time of your visit, please be sure to let your provider know what your usual co-pay for an office visit would be – this will be charged to your credit card and we will bill the remaining balance to your insurance company.