Are you or a loved one having to think about or take care of diabetes? Don’t go it alone!
Helpful professionals will listen and help you make a plan to feel better, reduce diabetes complications and improve your health. It’s called Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES).
What do diabetes educators do? They:
- Find out what your needs are for caring for or managing your diabetes.
- Find out what your personal goals are for managing or preventing diabetes, or its complications.
- Help you design a plan of action to make changes that meet your goals but still fit into your life.
- Give you the tools and know-how you need to take care of your diabetes.
- Support you now and in the future as you live with and manage diabetes.
Feel better when living with diabetes. Professional diabetes educators and DSMES can help!MORE INFO