We Provide Management of Medical Conditions Including:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- High cholesterol
- Emphysema/chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Heart disease
- Infant and adolescent care includes well child checks, immunizations and acute and chronic illnesses
- Annual preventative care for women and men
- Medicare Annual Wellness visits
We are able to administer your allergy injections when you are an established patient of ours and when you have your injection schedule and serum provided by your allergist. Of note, you are required to wait 20 minutes following your injection. There are no exceptions to this. Call any of our offices for an appointment.
Are available now without a Well Child visit for a fee of $20.00 paid at time of service only. We will ask that you schedule a Well Child visit if you are not able to do both at the same time. The Well Child visit can include a Sports Physical, if needed, which many insurances cover.
PCMH – Patient Centered Medical Home
A Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a model of healthcare based on an ongoing, personal relationship between a patient, doctor/nurse practitioner/physician assistant (provider) and the patient’s care team.MORE ABOUT PCMH