Crystal Lake Clinic is proud to announce that we are updating our registration process, using a new electronic platform called Phreesia. This new process is designed to cut down on wait times and paperwork, and will allow you to complete the intake process solely online, including payment options for any current or past charges. As we move forward with implementation, each office will be connected throughout the next month and will begin actively using this platform.
If you have an appointment scheduled or make a new appointment at a connected office and we have your correct contact information on file, you will receive a pre-registration link via text, email or both. The link is sent 3 days prior to your appointment so you have ample time to complete the intake process. You will receive a second ‘reminder’ on the morning of your appointment if your pre-registration has been left incomplete.
Electronic pre-registration is the preferred method of intake because it will create a smooth flow for a better patient experience, while creating a more efficient workflow for staff. Please make sure we have your cell phone number and a valid email address.
Streamlined electronic Pre-registration allows for:
- Electronic payments
- COVID self-screening prior to your visit
- Allowing the patient to update their information
- Submission of photo, photo ID, driver’s license and/or insurance cards.
- Completion of yearly financial, privacy and authorization forms
- Completion of specific forms that pertain to your appointment
- Check in on arrival
- Communicate via text to our registration staff on the day of your appointment